For the past several months, I have been using one website for two different projects – a divergent life with stories about growing up as a missionary kid and Divergent Explorers with videos about traveling Oregon and beyond. But the time has come to give each the home it deserves. I have been working hard this week on reformatting this website solely for my writings and created an entirely new website to host our travel videos.
Here are the changes made to THIS website:
- I have pulled down all of the Divergent Explorers content and moved it to www.divergentexplorers.com.
- I have changed the categories on the sidebar to Locations & Themes, making it easier to find writings from a certain time or place.
- I have updated photos, menus and the extra content to streamline the website and feature the stories from living overseas (the writings have stayed the same).
Over at our new site at Divergent Explorers,
- We have a brand new layout with photos featuring the activities of each location.
- A new about us post and introduction to Divergent Explorers.
- Posts categorized by travel locations to make it easier to find activities in a certain area (from the drop down at the top of the page or links on the left sidebar).
- I have updated all of the posts with new information to help you plan your visits.
That being said, I would love to see my followers on this website also follow us at www.divergentexplorers.com. To make things easy, here is a list of ways to keep up to date with content on both sites!
You can follow along with our writings at www.adivergentlife.com via
- E-mail – click the “Follow blog via E-mail” button on the right sidebar
- WordPress blog – click the blue “Follow” button for WordPress on the right sidebar
- Facebook – click the “Like” button inside the photo on the right sidebar.
You can following along with us on our travel videos at www.divergentexplorers.com via
- WordPress blog – click the blue “Follow” button for WordPress on the left sidebar.
- E-mail – click the “Follow blog via E-mail” button on the left sidebar.
- Facebook – click the “Like” button inside the photo on the left sidebar.
- YouTube – Go to our YouTube page and click the Subscribe button.
Thank you for following along and we hope that you can join us in both our writings and our travels!